My Free Taxes

Thank you for visiting our website for the My Free Taxes Program! Did you know that you can file free federal and state tax returns if your income in 2013 was $58,00 or less? You can do so via My Free Taxes!

If you have questions while preparing your return you can get assistance from certified tax coaches. Call 855-698-9435 or send an email from Monday to Saturday, 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Questions are answered in the order they are received and responses are provided within 24 hours.

To e-file your 2013 tax return or other electronic forms, you must verify your identity with you Self-Select PIN or Adjusted Gross Income from your 2012 tax return.  For help use the "Electronic Filing PIN Assistance" link.