ALL applications are now submitted via our online process. The new site can be reached by selecting the “Apply Online” button on the left of the page.
Failure to submit a complete application, including skills assessment, could result in non-consideration of your application for the position.
- We can only accept applications for positions which are currently posted.
- Clerical positions may require skills testing such as typing and 10-key. Testing is done by Workforce Oklahoma. You are then required to attach the results via download to the application. Be sure to do the testing and download the results before you submit the application.
- If a closing date is noted, applications must be received by midnight on the closing date indicated. All other positions will continue to be open until filled and may be withdrawn at any time after 5 days posting.
- Applicants will be required to undergo and pass a drug screening and WorkSTEPS® testing if a Conditional Offer of Employment is extended.
- Applicants may be subject to a driver’s traffic record check, criminal history background, and reference checks.
Application Review Process
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please do not contact us about the status of your job application; however, you are able to check your application progress online.
The review process averages 3 - 4 weeks from the date of the application to the scheduling of interviews. However, there are no time restrictions to complete this process.
The interviewing department will review applications, select the most qualified applicants to be interviewed, call candidates to schedule interviews and subsequently select applicants to be hired.
Download PDF of application instructions.