Oklahoma Gov. Stitt announced the state will begin Phase 3 of its reopening plan on June 1.
Phase 3 of Ardmore’s Open Up and Recover Safely Plan Guidelines currently includes:
• Employers can resume unrestricted staffing of worksites.
• Summer camps (church and school) can open.
• Businesses operating by appointment only can begin accepting walk-ins.
• Continue social distancing and avoiding crowds.
• Hospital visitation is allowed to resume and to be implemented at the discretion of each hospital.
• Visits to Senior Care Facilities and Hospitals should still be prohibited.