Phase 2 of Open Up and Recover Safely Plan Guidelines includes:
• Elderly and vulnerable Oklahomans should continue to follow the safer-at-home guidelines.
• Oklahomans should continue to maintain social distancing measures when in public.
• Non-essential travel can begin to resume.
• Employers should still close common areas and enforce social distancing and sanitation protocols.
• Organized sports activities can reopen and operate under proper social distancing and sanitation protocols.
• Bars can operate with diminished standing-room occupancy, where applicable and appropriate, and under social distancing and sanitation protocols.
• Funerals and weddings can resume under social distancing protocols.
• Children’s nursery areas in places of worship can reopen.
If hospital and incident rates remain manageable for another 14 days, and with approval from the Governor, the City along with the State, will move to Phase 3 (Goal of June 1, 2020).
Once hospital and incident rates remain at a manageable level statewide for 14 more days Phase 3 will apply, which will allow for further public interaction. Further details for Phase 3 will be provided once the state enters Phase 2, but the recommendations below are a starting point for planning purposes.