- 7:00 pm
- 1st and 3rd Mondays of each month (except holidays)
- City Commission Chambers (3rd Floor)
23 S Washington St
Ardmore, OK 73401
The public is welcome to attend these meetings. Commission meetings can be viewed live on Cable One Channel 56.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are prepared prior to each meeting, minutes are available following approval.
Most Recent Commission Agenda (PDF)
| All Agendas
Most Recent APWA Agenda (PDF)
- Nancy Sjulin (NW) - Commissioner
- Sheryl Ellis (SE) - Vice-Mayor/Commissioner
- John Alfred Credle, Jr. (NE) - Commissioner
- David Plesher (SW) - Commissioner
- Doug Pfau (At-Large) - Mayor/Commissioner
The City of Ardmore City Charter provides for a Board of Commissioners of 5 members, which consist of 1 commissioner at large, and 1 commissioner from each of the 4 city wards.
The commissioners are elected for overlapping terms of 3 years. All of the commissioners shall be elected at large by the qualified electors of the entire city, but the candidates for commissioner from the 4 wards must be qualified electors of their respective wards. At the 1st regular meeting in May the commission elects from its membership a Mayor and Vice-Mayor, who shall serve for a 1 year term.